Chan SS7 Free for Asterisk
Netfors offers a free download version of Chan SS7.
- Compatible with Asterisk 1.2.x, 1.4.x, 1.6.x, 1.8.x, 11.x
- MTP2 (Q.703) implementation
- MTP3 (Q.704) implementation (subset)
- ISUP (Q.76x) implementation (mostly complete)
- Supports Dahdi/Zaptel compatible digital interfaces, e.g. Redfone, Sangoma, Digium or Openvox
- Facilities for protocol analysis using e.g. wireshark
- Supports high call volumes
- Supports multiple linksets with different OPCs and DPCs
- Supports linksets with multiple links
- Supports load sharing and MTP changeover
- Supports multiple hosts (cluster) configuration with load sharing and failover
- Flexible Dial command syntax to allow routing to different linksets
Chan SS7 is available either using svn or as a direct download.
Chan SS7 download
The latest releases:
Chan SS7 svn
The source is accessible using SVN over HTTP. To get the latest version, use
svn co http://svn.netfors.com/chan_ss7/trunk.
All previous releases are available in the tags sub-directory. To get a list of previous releases, use
svn ls http://svn.netfors.com/chan_ss7/tags.