HLR Home location register
The Netfors HLR home location register / HSS gives the operator a cost efficient platform, which is designed for high availability. We use an open standard interface for the HLR in order to support a multi-vendor environment and make it 3GPP and GSM/GPRS/UMTS complient. It supports multi IMSI and MSISDN and has advanced roaming functions as well as SIP integration.
Our HLR platform offers a high quality of service and advanced features, whilst saving costs due to our attractive pricing structure. The features of the HLR HSS home location register, give you the possibility to tailor the way you manage your business.
The Netfors HLR home location register / HSS solution is furthermore designed to handle:
- Location based services available for 3rd parties
- Camel interoperability using Diameter/radius
- Subscriber class flexible
- Handling of Mobile Number Portability, incl Inter operator billing
- Self service via web interface
- Partitioning for wholesale and service providers
Specifications for HLR home location register / HSS:
- OS requirement: Linux 64 bit
- Database supported: MySql and Oracle
- Subscriber base: Flexible, it depends mostly on hardware and number of installations
- Transaction rate: 2000 TPS per cluster
- System reliability: Designed for high availability