Netfors offers a premium version of Chan SS7 that include support: Chan SS7 Premium
- Compatible with Asterisk 1.4.x, 1.6.x, 1.8.x and 11.x
- MTP2 (Q.703) implementation
- MTP3 (Q.704) implementation (subset).
- ISUP (Q.76x) implementation (mostly complete).
- Supports Dahdi/Zaptel compatible digital interfaces, e.g. Redfone,
- Sangoma, Digium or Openvox
- Facilities for protocol analysis using e.g. wireshark
- Supports high call volumes
- Supports multiple linksets with different OPCs and DPCs
- Supports linksets with multiple links.
- Supports load sharing and MTP changeover.
- Supports multiple hosts (cluster) configuration with load sharing and failover.
- Flexible Dial command syntax to allow routing to different linksets.
Please email requests and responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.The latest releases of the source are available on the Chan SS7 free page.
For more information, see also the voip-info.org wiki.